Saturday, April 25

April Digiswap @ RAKscraps

RAKscraps had a digiswap that I signed up for and I decided to share the LO's...You sign up to participate and your given a partner.  You and your partner then swap pics and scrap a LO for each other.  You have no idea how excited I was to scrap pictures of someone other than Kassie!! 


Well I was paired up with the very talented Sarah Whithers, who I have been a fan of for quite some time!!  Here's the LO she made for me...

Sarah Whithers RAK gallery
click on image to see her gallery for credit info



I got to play with the awesome kit Garage Band King by Scrappy Cocoa to make her LO...it was the perfect kit because I had pictures that were from an 80's themed party.  Here's my LO...

Click HERE to purchase this kit @ Gingerscraps


I loved doing this so much I can't wait to sign up for the next one!  Why don't you head over to RAKscraps and sign up for May's Digiswap??  I've got a busy week planned here with lots of kits, LO's, freebies and announcements so make sure you check back!

0 comments: