Sunday, April 26

Are you up for the challenge?

So I'm sure you're all aware that Sunday, May 3 is National Scrapbooking Day...but did you know that May is National Scrapbooking month???  How awesome is that, a whole month!!


Well in honor of that little tidbit, Sara (a fellow Wyld Graham Cracker) of I Can Scrap has issued a challenge...to post everyday for the month!  I've accepted her challenge and will be posting away!!  There will be my regular kit release and feebie posts, as well as sharing some LO's with you and spotlighting digiscrapper's who've caught my attention!  Join us!  Charmaine of Wyld Web Designs and Misty of The Scrap Paperie (both are Gingerscraps designers) have already joined too!!  Why don't you...? 


I plan on telling ALL the scrappers (and designers) I can because to complete a post a day for the whole month, you know there's gotta be some freebies!!  Think about it....makes sense, right?  So copy the flyer below and get the word out!!


0 comments: