Sunday, April 26

Do you love scrap templates?

I was never a big fan of templates, I always enjoyed designing my pages myself.  That was of course, before finding Manda of Nibbles Skribbles!!!  She is the ultimate template queen!  I can not tell you how many of her templates I have on my scrapping wishlist!!  She has her newest template set out @ One Single Seed and it's at the top of my list!  Click on the preview to go to her store at OSS...



C'mon, are those not awesome?  I love the one with the 3 circles...I know exactly what kit and pictures I would use with that template!

Pssst.  Can you keep a secret?  There's a coupon included with the download for this set and rumor has it that Manda is gonna be having a sale in her store for National Scrapbook Day!...Combine the coupon with the sale and you'll be able to get anything and everything in her store for half price!!! But it's only for a limited time and you don't want to miss it!!!  So hurry over to http://digistore.onesingleseed.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=59 and pick up template set #5!!!


2 comments:

MandaK said...

Thanks so much for posting!

akash said...

Wonderful! i like ur blog... thanks for this neet posting.. more templates http://www.itemplatez.com