Wednesday, April 15

I've got a freebie....

Now you didn't think new kits would be released and there not be freebies for you, did you???


I've got this cute freebie made with Graham Like the Cracker's Let's Go Fly a Kite kit (in the Gingerscrap's store right now, on sale!!!) for you...want a chance to win the entire kit?  Check out Jen's blog for details!

click HERE to download
And Scraps Of Ellay released her Granny's Sweet Tea this week which is what I made this beauty with...
click HERE to download
Hope you enjoy them...leave me some love if you do...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to download this QP but it is asking for a password.

~Tara said...

fixed...sorry about that!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).