Wednesday, May 27

Collab time!!!

Now you know I love me a collab!  Well Scraps of Ellay teamed up with my fellow CT member designer Cheri, of Dream Big Designs, and came up with Fayries- a beautiful kit with gorgeous colors and stunning embellishments...I unfortunately posting this late and this kit was released over several days on both blogs.  You can click on each preview to be taken to the blog's homepage, so you'll have to scroll down to get to the first post to download the first day's release.  Sorry!!


Here's Ellay's portion...
Fayries collab by Scraps of Ellay

 
This is Cheri's...
Fayries collab by Dream Big Designs
Here's a beautiful LO I created of my niece Gianna, using both Ellay and Cheri's portions...
LO by For the Love of Scrap
Here's a couple of LO's made with Fayries by my fellow CT gals...you'll see this that this kit will make you want to practice your extractions (oh where oh where is my PSE???)!!!
Jenn...
LO by Jenn CK Designs
Susan...
LO by Ivory Keys

The other Tara...therefore I am herby referred to as Ta...(LOL)


And of course, Cheri...
LO by Dream Big Designs

Here's a beautiful freebie made for you by Jen, you can grab it on her blog...
freebie QP by Jenn CK Designs


I really thought this was such a beautiful kit and I will definately be making more LO's with it!!!  Let's make sure we leave lots of love for Ellay and Cheri so that maybe they'll make another kit for us to enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Ellay said...

Man, you've been busy!! Great posts!!