Thursday, May 28

Dear Blogger

How do I hate thee, let me count the ways...


You won't let me upload photos without getting an error message, therefore making me use Photobucket and a whole mess of internet codes to post my pictures...

You give me the option to pre schedule my posts and when I do, you don't publish them...

You won't let me copy and paste ANYTHING when I'm trying to create a post, instead you freeze up and make me have to restart my whole computer...

I go to your help section, which is a joke, to try and solve these issues so I don't have to switch to Wordpress and can never get any actual help.  I then have to join a group to be able to see all the other Blogger users complain about the same issues and get no response, help or information- never mind a solution!

I can't understand how in this age of instant communication you constantly let down.  You are not the only company to offer the services you provide so again, I can't understand why you wouldn't want to keep your users, not even happy- just functioning!!!  I am amazed at the lack of service given by your customer service department and hope that the issues being experienced by me and apparently hundreds (maybe thousands...) of other users are resolved soon before we all pack up our blogs and move to another service.  I would have to imagine that it would not be in your company's best interest to piss off tons of people who reach out to millions, world wide on a daily basis....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

mLately, I can't even view other peoples blogs. As soon as I get to the blog I get an error message and them the windows shut down. Sometimes when I use blogger, I'll have 57 windows open one after another and they just keep opening until I shut the computer down.
Sometimes I can't comment on peoples blogs or my blog won't let people comment. I hate trying to upload pics to blogger.
lets start a petition!

Mommy of Many said...

awwwww, so sorry, I haven't run into many problems with blogger, well let me take that back, you're right I do have issues when I want to upload pictures or pages from scrapblog. I hate the way all my pages from scrapblog look so tiney, tiny so no one is able to truly take in all my greatness of creativity when it comes to scrappin'! great post! I enjoyed

IvoryKeys said...

I haven't had all the problems you've run into. Goodness no wonder you were so frustrated the other day. Were you able to find Windows LiveWriter? Trust me when I say it'll make a lot of this frustration just melt away. Great big hugs from a fellow CT!