Saturday, May 23

Kits, LO's and freebies-Oh My!

I've been a terrible blogger this week and an even worse scrapper!  I have some serious family issues going on that really needed my attention and I just didn't have the time (or the energy, to be quite honest) to keep up with my scrapping.  I'm happy to say, that though my family problems are not yet resolved, they have been temporarily taken care of and I can now devote my time and energy into what I love to do!  I have so much to catch up on and tell you about that I don't really know quite where to begin!!  Let me apologize beforehand for my pics being all different sizes...I'm still having issues uploading pics to Blogger (anyone else????) and using Photobucket which doesn't like me and does weird things to my uploads...?!?!?


Let's start with Glamtastic by Wyld Web Designs...
Glamtastic by Wyld Web Designs
Click on the preview to purchase from Gingerscraps where it's 25% off- but only for a limited time!!! 
There's also a coordinating glitter style pack
also 25% off, so hurry over and grab 'em while they're on sale!!

Here's a LO I made with Glamtastic...
LO created by For the Love of Scrap



Scraps of Ellay has THE cutest freebie kit available on the blog called Child's Play...
Child's Play freebie kit by Scraps of Ellay
but you've got to hurry because it won't be a freebie for very long, click on the preview to go to the blog to download.  If the links have expired, I'm sorry-but you will be able to buy it from Stuff to Scrap...


Here's a LO I made with Child's Play...
LO by For the Love of Scrap created with Scraps of Ellay's Child Play


And because I'm one of the cool kids (LOL), I know where you can get the freebie  goods...click on the previews to visit each blog to download!
Check out this cute QP by Susan...
QP by Ivory Keys
And then there's Jen's adorable QP...
QP by JenCK Designs
I also heard that Christie Dawn has a QP for you, click HERE to visit her blog.


Crystal of Digital Scrap Fun! is participating in Design In Digital's Designer Challenge and has her Week 2 kit, Passing Notes, available on her blog, for free!!!! 
Passing Notes by Digital Scrap Fun
Click on the preview to visit the DSF blog...


Crystal's also got an adorable QP freebie for you made with Passing Notes...
QP by Digital Scrap Fun with Passing Notes


You remember Digiscrap Addicts So You Think You Can Design contest, right?  Well both Jen of Graham Like the Cracker and Charmaine of Wyld Web Designs were particiapting but sadly (and strangely!!!) did not advance to Week 3...they did however create adorable kits for Week 2's submissions!!  They had to create a kit with their take on The 365 Project...Jen made Everyday Adventures...
Everyday Adventures by Graham Like the Cracker
How awesome are the days of the week and month strips?? C'mon, you can use those with any kit!!  Here's a LO I made with Everyday Adventures...
LO by For the Love of Scrap
Though I'm not participating in 365, it wasn't a problem to scrap with, as you can see!! LOL...


Charmaine made this beauty, A Scrap A Day...
A Scrap A Day by Wyld Web Designs
Here's what I made with A Scrap A Day....
A Scrap A Day by Wyld Web Designs
I used it to scrap the week of my birthday...again, real versatile and great embellies!!!
You can still download all the SYTYCD weekly submissions @ DSA


I'm sure you're well aware that we've got the Memorial Day holiday coming up, and to celebrate there's a sale going on at Stuff to Scrap...
Sale at STS


Misty's got an absilutely adorable kit out now at Gingerscraps- It's 5 o'clock Somewhere...
It's 5 o'clock Somewhere by Misty O'Brien


This kit is sooo perfect for those summer pics you'll be taking, vacay pics and even girl's night out pics!!  There's even a coordinating glitter set...
It's 5 o'clock Somewhere Glitter set by Misty O'Brien
They're both 20% right now, but only until Sunday...sorry, I'm so late telling you!!!


Here's some 5 o'clock Somewhere eye candy...
My LO...
LO by For the Love of Scrap
Christie's LO...
LO by Scrapping Serenity
Marie's LO...
LO by Madscrapper Designs


I'm having some trouble grabbing previews for Christie's freebies, but I know she has one on her blog for It's 5 o'clock Somewhere, so run over there and grab it!!!  You should also check out Misty's blog for a chance to win It's 5 o'clock Somewhere and the glitter set!!!


Misty's also got her Restoration Template set out at Gingerscraps...
Restoration Template set by Misty O'Brien


These templates are GREAT!!!  When you're in a scrappin rut and need some inspiration, this is the way to go!!!  I made this LO with a Restoration Template AND her It's 5 o'clock Somewhere kit...
LO by For the Love of Scrap


Whew!  That's a whole lotta info, huh?  I hope I didn't forget anything!!  Check back tomorrow cuz I've got another awesome collab kit to tell you about and maybe, just maybe a freebie!!





1 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute. you need to buy a nice printer so that you can send us some printed layouts.