Wednesday, June 10

It's 5 o'clock freebie and coordinating alpha!

If you've visited my blog this week, then you know that my newest talent is creating computer desktops...wouldn't ya know my freebie today is just that- a computer desktop!!





Click HERE to download

This adorable desktop (if I do say so myself!) was created using Misty O'Brien's It's 5 O'clock Somewhere kit which you can purchase from her shop @ Gingerscraps.  Just incase you forgot, here's the preview...
Click HERE to purchase...

And I know that I forgot to tell you about the adorable coordinating alpha for the It's 5 o'clock Somewhere kit...It's available now @ Gingerscraps...


Isn't that just the cutest alpha you've ever seen??  It's not included in the kit, but it can be yours for only $2...click HERE to purchase from Misty's store @ Gingerscraps...

3 comments:

Mommy of Many said...

great desktop design and I also love your blog design. I think I will stay awhile and look around.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 04:05am, NY 06:05am, UK 11:05am, OZ 09:05pm] ).