Wednesday, June 10

It's Wyld Graham Cracker release (and freebie) day...

...and have I got some stuff for you!!  I've got kits, alpha's, freebies and LO's..whew!  The Wyld Graham Cracker design team sure have been busy so that means so have we!!!  Where to begin?


Let's start with Jen...She's the Graham (Like the Cracker) part!  Her new kit- Red, White and Blue Adventures is fabulous and available now at http://www.gingerscraps.net/shopcart/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=8...


Click HERE to visit the GLTC store@ Gingerscraps
Here's a LO I made using Red, White and Blue Adventures- it's from the Bon Jovi concert last summer that me and my gf's went to...
That's gotta be the hottest pic I've ever scrapped-LOL!!!

Here's a little eye candy from the bestest CT a gal (or gals!) could ask for...LOL!

This one's from Ashlee...
She's also got this great QP for you on her blog...

Grace (one of our new Wyld Graham Crackers!) made this beauty...
(I think I'm gonna ask her to take all my pics!!)

Here's an adorable one from Jenn...

Here's a sweet one from Jill...
who has 2 awesome QP's for you on her blog...

And I can't forget about this beautiful LO by Sally...
Sally makes the cutest alphas and has this one for you on her blog...

Charmaine, who puts the Wyld (as in Wyld Web Designs) in the Graham Crackers, also has a new kit.  It's called New Recycling, it's great and it's available now at http://www.gingerscraps.net/shopcart/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=9!

It's even got an adorable newspaper-y alpha
This kit was loads of fun to work with, I'm actually still making LO's- but here's one I've completed so far...
And because we're the rockin-est CT ever, I've got to show off everyone's LO's!!
Here's one from Ashlee...
Isn't he adorable?  Well Ash's been busy cuz she's got another QP for you HERE
Becca made this adorable page...
Our other Becca (she's a new Wyld Graham Cracker too!) made this one...
Grace, who's got the cutest dog in the world, decided to scrap him!
Wouldn't you if he was your dog? LOL!
Jenn (who never ceases to amaze me) made this gorgeous LO...
and turned it into a template for you!!!
I just love her...head over to her blog to grab the template and tell her how much you love her too!
And last, but certainly not least, is Laura's sweet LO...
Is that enough inspiration for ya???

I'll have a few more LO's to show you and maybe a freebie on Friday so check back!

2 comments:

Graham Like the Cracker said...

You are hard core! We love you!

Charmaine of Wyld Web Designs said...

You rule Tara! *HUGS* Thanks for the awesome blog post!