Wednesday, June 10

Looking for a cute alpha?

Well Misty O'Brien's got you covered!!  She just released a gorgeous alpha that coordinates with her Romantical kit...



And just incase you forgot, here's the kit preview...
Did you know that the Romantical papers, which are incredible by the way, can be purchased seperately??
And, incase you wanted to jazz up your Romantical layouts, you can buy the glitter styles set...
Aaaand, while your there shopping you might as well snag the Romantical flair too (it's free, right now, this minute!!)


I made this cute LO of my brand new niece Natalie (who shares my birthday!!)...


I used the Romantical kit plus the alpha and flair...(hmmm, for some reason my other flair buttons aren't on my LO!?!?!  I must've forgot to save it when I was completely done- well, there's supposed to be 2 more flair buttos below the one on there- LOL!!!)


Head on over to http://www.gingerscraps.net/shopcart/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=6 to pick up all this beautiful stuff and stop by her blog for more Romantical inspiration!

2 comments:

Mommy of Many said...

Hi, I love your blog, so I have something for you. Stop by my space, I left a little something that's special for you.

TanishaRenee said...

hello from a fellow scrapper! I stumbled across your blog from mommy of many. you layout is so cute!