Wednesday, June 3

A new kit from Scraps of Ellay

*Disclaimer:  Since Blogger continues to be the bane of my exsistance and won't let me upload pics and pre schedule posts STILL, I am writing this post via a program that lets you email your blog post so I apologize if the links don't work or pictures are wierd- I'm still trying to figure it out!!!  I've gotten alot of suggestions about this Blogger problem and the general consensus seems to be that the prpoblem lies with IE and that if I switch to FIrefox my problems should be no more!!!  I am doing that immediately, and as soon as I do, I'll fix any issues with this post and rewrite my other posts, 'cuz I got ALOT to tell you about!!  Thanks for hanging in there with me and offering solutions!  Now on to the kit!!!*


Scraps of Ellay's newest kit is available NOW @ STS...It's called Forever Romance and you can purchase it from STS by clicking on the preview...



I LOVE this kit!!  The colors are beautiful, the elements are gorgeous...she just really hit a home run with this one (as usual!)!!  Oh, and this kit even has a bonus alpha!


Here's my Forever Romance LO...


And here's a few from the other CT's for you to be inspired by...
From the "other" Tara...
From Cheri...
And this one is from the lovely and talented Lori Ann herself...


I got some more Forever Romance news for you so check back later...who knows, it may involve a freebie...!!

0 comments: