Thursday, June 25

Summer Lovin...

...had me a blast.  Summer lovin happened so fast.  I met a girl, crazy for me.  Met a boy, cute as can be. 


It's a good thing you don't have to hear me sing on this blog! LOL!  I'm sure you all know what song that is and where it's from...That's right- just the all time, best ever movie/musical- Grease!!! 


Summer Lovin is the newest kit from Scraps of Ellay and it's available on her blog right now as a freebie!!!  Since I'm a little late in writing this post, you'd better hurry over there and snag it before it heads to the store on Monday the 28th!!  It was released over 3 days as papers, embellies and the alpha with TONS of awesome LO's to show it off!!  Here's the whole kit preview...
and the (absolutely adorable!!!) coordinating alpha...

Here's some Summer Lovin eye candy for ya...
Here's mine...
These pics were from our last Girl's Night In, which as you can tell is now like one big  playdate!!!  Here's my other LO...
That's my adorable niece Sorcha, ain't she cute???

Here's what some of the other CT members created...


Cheri scrapped the most adorable pic ever.....
Noelle made an awesome cluster here...
Brooklynne (the newest CT member- you can meet her HERE) really showed off the alpha in this one...
Sandra ,showin off the papers in this one...
Speaking of Sandra, head over to her blog and leave her some love for this one...
which got LOTD @ One Single Seed!!!  How cool is that?!?!

1 comments:

Ellay said...

You're on the ball, girl!! Great post!