Tuesday, July 7

New kit from Scraps of Ellay (and a freebie)

Scraps of Ellay's newest kit, Date Night, is available now at Stuff to Scrap...
Click HERE to visit the SOE store @ STS

The colors in this kit are amazing!!  LA got the inspiration for this kit from Sandra's Mother's Day flowers!!!  That just goes to show you that inspiration can come from anywhere!!  I think we all LOVED using this kit, which you can see from all these awesome LO's...
Here's one I made of my beautiful niece Natalie...
and my favorite LO subjet- Kassie...
How cute is this one from Christie...
I love this one from Glenda...
Jenn made this adorable LO...
For more awesome LO's with Date Night, check out LA's blog...


You'll also want to head over there to pick up the (freebie) Date Night add-on...
It's only available as a freebie until Sunday- then it'll be put into the store @ STS so make sure you hurry up and grab it!


I almost forgot to tell you- LA created her very first template!! 

And she's offering it as a freebie on her blog, how cool is that??  Visit HERE to snag this freebie, and don't forget to leave her some love!!

1 comments:

Ellay said...

Great post!! I love your Date Night layouts! So cute!