Thursday, July 9

Wyld Graham Cracker news (and some freebies!!!)

Jen and Charmaine have been busy, you ready?


First up is a kit that Jen has been working on for what feels like forever!!  We have all been dying to see this kit- and now it's available @ Gingerscraps!  Everyone, I'd like you to meet Hukilau Honey...

Here's a closer look at the awesome papers...
This kit was totally worth the wait!!  Pick it up @ Gingerscraps now for only $5- and while your there, grab the adorable photo masks too (they're only $2!)...
Now for some LO's...
I've never been to Hawaii, and though that didn't stop me from scrapping with this kit, I DO now have a great reason to go- the perfect kit for vacationing in Hawaii pics!  Hey, whatever convinces hubby, right?  LOL!
Some more LO's from the fab CT...
This one's from Jenn...
Julie made this adorable page...
This one was made by Grace...
And Becka created this beauty...
which she made into a QP for you on her blog...
Check back tomorrow for my Hukilau Honey freebie and a freebie add-on I happen to know about!!


Peaches and cream, peaches and cream!  We're the girls of the football team!  We're rough, we're tough- hey boys look at us!  Knit one, pearl two, hey boys- WHOO WHOO WHOO!


I think that was the very first cheer I ever learned in my life!  Why, you ask, am I typing cheers for you on my scrap blog??  Well Charmaine's newest kit of course- it's called Peaches and Cream and I got nostalgic...You can pick it up right now @ Gingerscraps- and it's 25% off!!

and it comes with this cute alpha...

Eye candy time!

I made this one of all my girlies...
Grace made this...
Jenn made this LO...
 and turned it into a template for you on her blog...
Julie made this...
and this...
and turned them into this for you on her blog...
I'll have a Peaches and Cream freebie for you tomorrow so be sure to stop by!!


And now for your scrapping pleasure...I present to you a collab from Graham Like the Cracker and Wyld Web Designs that is both adorable and HUGE!!!  Meet Lil Fella...
Fur-iffic, as Jen would say!  You can grab this now @ Gingerscraps...

And while your there, pick up the Lil Fella word art pack from Jen...
maybe the awesome photo masks from Jen...
and you can't forget the coordinating alpha...

I told you this kit was huge!!  Be smart and pick up the entire Lil Fella bundle pack for a steal at only $9!!!  You get the whole kit with 25 papers and 50 elements, 1 lowercase alpha, 2 packs of word art and the photo masks for a 35% savings!!  You can't beat that!  Well, exccept maybe with some freebies!! LOL!

Jen and Char teamed up with Bethanny from Elegant Word Art by Bethanny (who Jen happens to CT for!) and made some awesome word art freebies for you!!  Charmaine has this one for you on her blog...
Jen's got this on her blog...
And Bethanny has this one on her blog...

You better believe there's some awsome LO's from this kit, you can check 'em out on Jen and Char's blogs!!

0 comments: